Ventum and Neuff Red
How to order a Ventum in the UK
Neuff Red is developing the market for Ventum in the UK, with a view to holding a stock of bikes in the future. In the meantime, your order will be shipped direct from Ventum in the US.
How can Neuff Red help?
- You will receive all the usual support from Ventum's customer support for your order. In addition, Neuff Red can guide you through the process of buying your bike, as well as after sales support. You will also be on our VIP list for future bike servicing and any additional requirements you may have.
- You can choose to have your bike shipped to Neuff Red for set-up before you collect it.
- We will be on hand in the unlikely event that there is an issue with your bike when it arrives and can address any problems straight away.
- We have a direct-line to the team at Ventum and with this comes an unprecedented level of additional support and tech services direct from the main source, which is more than you would get with most bike brands.
- Neuff Red customers receive free shipping from Ventum. Just contact us before you buy to get the exclusive code.
How do I order my Ventum?
- Contact us to receive your free shipping code.
- Choose which bike you want to buy at our collection.
- Click the product link to go direct to the Ventum website. Choose and customise your bike, then place your order. Enter the free shipping code at the checkout.
- Ventum builds your bikes to your specs and will ship to your chosen address.
- You may have to pay for import duty when your bike arrives in the UK. This is usually around 14% of the bike's value. VAT is 20% and the shipping is free, so hopefully this is not so bad value! The import agent will contact you for payment before your bike is delivered.
- If you have any questions on your new bike, or if you would like a bike fit and aero optimisation, contact us and we'll be pleased to help.
Can I see a Ventum before I buy?
Neuff Red has a number of demo bikes featuring the different Ventum options. These are available to see at our site in Devon. We also have bikes out on the road with Coach Joe Beer at one of his training camps or events, and we will also be attending various races and shows throughout the season. Please contact us to find out when we will be in your area.
These videos of our bikes being built are also really useful to see some of the specs and components close up.
Why Ventum @ Neuff Red?
Back in March 2020 we looked at the British bike market and saw plenty of great brands that are readily available, featured online and in a great many shops throughout the UK. This is a good thing, but we felt that something was missing. In our time, the team at Neuff Red has had the benefit of riding most serious brands on the market, including a good selection of the triathlon super bikes. Although they are all remarkable in their own right, there was still something that we felt could be even better.
This feeling began a search for a new type of bike, one that was truly different, a bike that was centered around innovation, technological development and a new way of looking at what could be done to simply get the best out of every inch of carbon and produce the fastest most aerodynamic bike possible.
Our search was a pretty short affair as we quickly turned our eyes to Ventum. Ventum ticked every box and several that we had not reckoned on: they have developed a bike that simply defies the conventions of a normal bike build with their triathlon-specific Ventum One. Real time and dedication has been put in to the design and development of this bike, with details such as the integrated water bottle that not only means hydration is immediately available via a built-in drinks tube fitted with a bite-valve, but the bike is actually faster with the bottle attached.
Many people in the triathlon world will have heard of Ventum, as they have been the official bike partner of Ironman since 2018. The problem is, where do you go to get a look at Ventum's bikes? You ideally do not want to buy a new bike without viewing or testing one first, to make sure it is the bike for you. Also where would you go for after-sales advice and bike set-up or future repair should you need it?
Ventum has a very dedicated customer service ethos, keeping in touch with its customers to make sure that they are completely happy with their bike and to address any questions as they may occur (which is more than you get from most bike companies). This is great, but as a UK customer you would like to know that all of your Ventum requirements were available here in the region if required.
The Partnership and How We Work
Neuff Red is Ventum's first ever UK partner and we are very proud and excited about this. Ventum will be new to the market in the UK, so both companies want to test the water and see how things develop over time. So how does this work from a customer point of view?
Neuff Red has a range of Ventum bikes that we will be taking to various shows and exhibitions across the country, and customers can also visit our site. We are here to walk and talk you through every aspect of Ventum and give you a chance to get up close and personal with the brand. In 2021 we plan to build a new showroom and Zwift suite, where you will be able to come and ride a Ventum to get a true feeling for the bikes.
Once you have decided that a new Ventum is the bike for you then go to our order page, read the additional information and click on the 'Order from Site' button. You will then be taken to the main Ventum site to build and place your order and we are more than happy to help you with this process if you require.
Your bike will be built and shipped either to us, for you to collect, or to your front door but in the knowledge that we will be here every step of the way and to offer after sales and expert bike setup should you require it, including aero optimisation using a virtual wind tunnel that will be offered for a small fee and will be available later in 2020.
Keep riding and smiling!