Nutrition is more than just packing some gels and isotonic drinks on race day. We have all struggled with energy during and after sessions, stomach distress and hitting training plateau. The mixed messages about nutrition in the triathlon press really don't help. Don't worry - help is at hand.
4th Discipline Membership hub will support you to navigate the maze of sports nutrition problems and solutions.
What is 4th Discipline Membership Hub?
4th Discipline is an expert sports nutrition coaching service for athletes. However, not everyone can afford 1-1 coaching, nor do we all have the time for weekly 1-1 meetings. The Membership Hub offers access to all the expert sports nutrition information in one handy resource, so that you can organise your own nutrition at your own pace. Nutrition experts are available for weekly live sessions, so you can easily get your personal questions answers direct with the best dieticians in the business.
Why 4th Discipline Membership Hub?
Expert nutrition advice
Run by Claire Fudge, a registered clinical dietician and specialist sports nutritionist who is also an iron-distance triathlete. This leaves her uniquely positioned to offer scientifically-based advice with the understanding of a practicing athlete. Passionate about evidence-based science, Claire incorporates the latest research into her practice, both from a clinical and sports point of view.
4th Discipline Membership Hub offers a full package of nutritional information and support, including weekly live office hours and live webinars, but for an affordable price. Access all the information that 4th Discipline provides to Elite Coaching clients, but without needing to spend the time or financial resources.
Simple, realistic performance nutrition - no more confusion about which path to take. Within 3-6 months, you could:
- Optimise body composition for your sports performance
- Periodise your nutrition around training & recovery
- Learn how to maintain your muscle mass
- Maximise day-to-day diet for optimal health and performance
- Overcome gut distress. Run, ride & race without stomach upsets
- Optimise micronutrients and supplements to enhance training and recovery
- Maximise training time, minimise illness and injury
Download 4th Discipline's top 10 nutrition tips for a taster
Access to the 4th Discipline Membership Hub includes:
- Nutrition Insights and Guides
- Downloads, Planners & Trackers
- Sample Meal Plans
- Menu Planners
- Metrics Trackers
- Articles & Research
- Recipes & Cooking Inspiration
- Time Saving Tips and Quick Guides
- Access to Live Question & Answer Events with Claire Fudge
- Webinars, Blogs and Expert Insights from our Professional Partners
- Exclusive Brand Partner Discounts & Offers
- £98 for 6 months full access to all resources