SaltStick Electrolyte Caps
SaltStick Caps are carefully formulated to provide electrolytes which help minimise heat stress and muscle cramping due to perspiration, in a quantity and type which your body can easily absorb. This product is ideal for athletes, and can also simply help outdoor workers or general use in hot conditions.
SaltStick Caps Features
- Formulated to closely resemble the profile of electrolytes lost through sweat, two SaltStick Caps in an hour equate to 430 mg sodium, 126 mg potassium, 44 mg calcium, and 22 mg magnesium per hour, which is the ideal ratio to keep you moving.
- The average athlete loses about 11oz (315mL) of sweat in 30-60 minutes of activity, which usually contains key electrolytes in a known quantity: sodium (220 mg); potassium (63 mg); magnesium (8 mg) and calcium (16 mg).
- Contains only what's needed: No herbal, trace or questionable components added. Gluten, soy and nut free. No sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup.
- Made in the USA at an FDA-inspected cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. Banned substance tested and certified with Informed Choice (what does this mean?).
- Also great for effective rehydration during international travel, hiking, and effects of alcohol and unfamiliar foods.
- Sold in bottles of 30 or 100 capsules.
Guidelines for Use
As a general guideline, athletes should consume one SaltStick capsule every 30-60 minutes during any land-based activity (bike/run) for the duration of the activity. In hot conditions, extreme humidity, or for larger athletes, a greater number of capsules may be needed to maintain safe electrolyte levels. The maximum number of SaltStick Caps recommended per day is 10, although athletes in extreme conditions and longer events may find it necessary to exceed this number. It is strongly recommended to test your planned electrolyte protocol in training several times before race day.
- Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity.
- Sodium chloride, Potassium citrate, Hypromellose, Potassium chloride, Calcium citrate, Calcium gluconate, Magnesium citrate, Magnesium gluconate, Magnesium stearate, Stearic acid, and Vitamin D3
- Vegetable-based capsule composition. Bio-available active ingredients.
- Each capsule contains: 215 mg sodium, 63 mg potassium, 22 mg calcium, 11 mg magnesium. 100 IU Vitamin D to help the body absorb and utilize calcium.
Shipping is free for orders over £15 for UK mainland only. Highlands and overseas shipping incur extra delivery cost. Please contact us for details.
Items ordered before 1pm will usually be dispatched the next working day. Delivery normally takes 1-3 working days, but please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to exchange or return an item. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs, unless the item is faulty.