XLab Delta 430 Rear Carrier
XLab Hydration and Repair carriers have often been copied, but like any copy, they are never as good as the original. With over a decade of experience designing these carriers and winning more Ironman Distance World Championships than all our competitors combined.
Rear carriers should not interfere with the air on the rider's back, but instead fill in the turbulence 'hole' behind the riders posterior, thereby reducing the rider's drag (which accounts for 64% of energy used on a racing bicycle). We positioned the carrier in the Wind Tunnel to 'draft' behind the rider causing no extra drag.
Why a Single Rear Carrier?
- Saves 102-129 seconds for full distance at 20 and 30 mph.
Replaces frame bottle
- Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAS are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag.
Refills front drink system
- Use the DELTAS to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill.
Adds an extra bottle
- These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favourite mix with you at all times.
- The DELTA 430 now works with PN 3.0, PN 3.1 and PN 4.0 saddles
- Stainless steel mount. Carbon fiber bottle cage
- 170 grams incl hardware
Download a (PDF) of the Instructions
Shipping is free for orders over £15 for UK mainland only. Highlands and overseas shipping incur extra delivery cost. Please contact us for details.
Items ordered before 1pm will usually be dispatched the next working day. Delivery normally takes 1-3 working days, but please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to exchange or return an item. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs, unless the item is faulty.